🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

"local" artists

Started by
2 comments, last by dog135 24 years, 3 months ago
I remember this being talked about before, but for the life of me, I can't find the topic! Anyways, I just got my USB card in the mail and I FINALY got to scan in some drawings! Click here to go there. BTW: All coloring and backgrounds are done in Photoshop. I'm open to critisism. E:cb woof! Edited by - dog135 on 3/20/00 1:15:58 PM
E:cb woof!
Advertisement
nice work... i definately like it.

dog135 -wall jpg;
Hi there *LOL* im a tombraider freak and just wast thinking about the china wall....
cool creatures of yours...=)....wy dont oyu join a group that need some funny characters into their game?
/jewelaye

Jewelaye
I am helping out one person (maybe) but for the most part, I'm working on my own game. Sara (the gray cat) will be the main character.

BTW:The china wall was just a coincidence. I was searching the web for public backgrounds that would fit my characters when I found that one. I used it because of the way the ground comes right up to the bottom of the screen. It's interesting but I've noticed that Trixie looks kinda oriental. (Dark skin, strait black hair)

Edited by - dog135 on 3/21/00 10:33:11 AM

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement