🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

ok gamedev

Started by
16 comments, last by dc kipper the hut 24 years, 3 months ago
we don''t hate dc folks at all!

babs
Advertisement
good. i was just a bit wary because they where compotition.
actully, i might stick round for a bit longer. so i can make a good informed choice about staying or going.

failuer to plan is like planning to fail
Yeah, I didn''t mean anything negative by the previous post. I just meant that since the DC is now closed (apparently) it''s likely that former DC members are likely to show up on various message boards.

On a side note, we have never viewed the DC or any other game development site as competition. The world of game development is a community that is bigger than any individual site.

Just testing the html this....mmmmmmm

Jewelaye

hehehe...it did work to get my name in green!!!
( but dont click on it! ) Then youll come to NUCKLEUS SOFTWARE!!! heheh

Borrowing your green colour TONY!
you dont mind ?
hehehe.......

Edited by - Jewelaye on 3/23/00 9:47:38 AM
Jewelaye
I''m a DC refugee myself, but I''m with you Rhino. There''s no need for an "Us versus them mentality". Making the games is what matters.
kaspian have you gone to that page i posted above. the first one is for dc people. at the moment i am posting here at next and that page

Yup, I''ve been there a few times. Haven''t posted much, but I''m happy about Steve''s news of Robert trying to find investors.
well if he does i will have 4 places to post.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement