🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

big games

Started by
3 comments, last by OoMMMoO 24 years, 3 months ago
How many people/teams that are small have made a big game. nothing like pong or tetris, I mean something like a miniture castlevanie sotn, or your own version of mario bros with better sprites and bg''s.
Advertisement
Hmmm....started a few.....

George.

"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"

George. F"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"
Well I have made a Castelvania like with a friend.

It isn''t that hard, you know...
It''s not really a big game, there are no FMV, 3D and the like.

-* Sounds, music and story makes the difference between good and great games *-
-* So many things to do, so little time to spend. *-
Hehe. GEo, I''m the same way. However, I''m working on a game called ''Roids, and I promise I will finish this one

If you code it, they will come...

Commander M
http://commanderm.8m.com
cmndrm@commanderm.8m.com
I made a 8 level Star Fox (SNES) style game, a long time ago. I also made a 5 level side scrolling jet shooter. I have a lot of incomplete games, 2D & 3D engines. I am working on a extremely large project now. We want to have a demo by September, so we can enter the GDC contest. It''ll be a stretch.

Domini

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement