Advertisement

I need help with Visual C++ 6.0 on WinXP Pro...

Started by July 24, 2002 12:01 PM
1 comment, last by dfleener 22 years, 1 month ago
I installed Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 Enterprise on Windows XP Professional and reinstalled it for tectnical purposes, and it said "Could not create a DCOM on account" or something after it said "Updating system settings". The install would then close. So my problem is that I can''t install it two times on WinXP Pro. Do I need a patch? I can be reached via email at dfleener@hotmail.com. If you want to chat instead, my AOL Instant Messanger (AIM) screenname is DavidFlnr. ThanX! David Wyatt Fleener
David Fleener
That''s nice, but I think cross posting all over GameDev is really a sign that your artificial intelligence is rather primitive. Perhaps before continuing your efforts on artificial intelligence you should consider making use of your natural intelligence to decide upon a single appropriate forum to post your question to?
Advertisement
Thread moved ->For Beginners.

Please be respectful to the people on Gamedev by not crossposting. Your post doesn''t even have anything to do with A.I., Multiplayer Programming, Graphics, OpenGL, DirectX or Isometric engines. Your problem is that you need to uninstall VS before you can reinstall it. If you need to install it twice for "tectnical purposes", you''ll need to contact Microsoft''s technical support so they can find a work around for you, they are always happy to help those who have paid $1800+ for the Enterprise Edition of VS.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement