🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

I dont know about you but...

Started by
9 comments, last by Akura 24 years, 3 months ago
my parents are always complaining im a computer nerd, that i stay too much time in front of a computer, etc etc. Teh thing is i go out a lot but when i go my parents want me at hoem at midnight (which i never do ) and want to know everythig of what im doing im 17 fo that matter the thing i dont catch up is, most ppl that dont stand in front of a computer and go out a lto etc etc, drink,smoke,do drugs, vandalise cemiteries (ive done this, it funny) steal, are rude, etc etc etc etc. just dont know what the problem this is a little pesssimistic aproach but it is like this where i live, so i was just wondering what is best, to be a computer ''nerd'' or to be some kind of vandal ! (if the moderators think this is another nerd thread, delete it )
It's good to be an outcast, you don't need to explain what you do, you just do it and say you don't belong there.
Advertisement

"vandalise cemiteries (ive done this, it funny) "

Sorry to say it:
You sound like a real lowlife punk!
I understand why your parents are after you !
-------------Ban KalvinB !
People who vandalise cemeteries for thrill are the type of people that end up working for a carwash... hey, didn''t you say that Akura? Oops!

Programming::~Fredric(const Annoy_Ance)
3D Math- The type of mathematics that'll put hair on your chest!
i have the same thing hapening with me but my mother don´t have courage to tell this directly so she is always in my foot
I did it once and put all back k ?? i just wanted to make sure my uncle was dead (i bet none of you has ever talked to your uncle''s skull did u ??)

i did it once, yeah it was fun, but i put it all back in place ! noone noticed !

Masa, well mym parents didnt untill a while ago when they really got mad and started say it directly

the thing is, i dont know what they want if i go out they dont wanna, if i stay home they dont wanna !

heh
It's good to be an outcast, you don't need to explain what you do, you just do it and say you don't belong there.
My personal oppinion about people that vandalize cemetaries is that they are both morbid and sick. If you can''t leave people''s remainings alone you are indeed very sick. I can''t understand the "fun" in it and I believe that the relatives of those who gets their graves vandalized agrees.

============================
Daniel Netz, Sentinel Design
"I'm not stupid, I'm from Sweden" - Unknown
============================Daniel Netz, Sentinel Design"I'm not stupid, I'm from Sweden" - Unknown
Vandalising cemetaries is bad enough, but you''ve got to be totally screwed up if it was a family member.

Still, that wasn''t the question was it.

Move out, get your own place if you''re parents are constantly breathing down your neck. Hell, buy your self a cemetary.

Have fun.

George.

"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"

George. F"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"
Vandalising cemeteries, Akura is worse than taking drugs.
You don''t spoil your own life, you spoil someone else''s sanctity.
Hell, boy, you''re a sad bastard.
/ // / |< <-
To Vandalise a cemetery is not something we should be proud of, but I think you did it because you were influenciated by a friend. You are young and you have the sensation that everybody wants to rule you. I think it''s time for you and your parents to have such a conversation. Tell them the positive things about computers. But anyway, you should expend some of your time with them. They are really important and you won''t have them forever. Sometimes, when we like someone, we do things without noticing that we are. Maybe that''s why your parents are doing this kind of things.

TALK TO THEM. TALK ABOUT COMPUTERS. TALK ABOUT LIFE. TALK ABOUT YOU: WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE FROM THEM AND FROM LIFE.

André Luiz Silva
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
"- To begin with, said the Cat, a dog's not mad. You grant that? - I suppose so, said Alice. - Well, then, - the Cat went on - you see, a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."
OK, for me vandalizsing cemeteries isnt break that thing up, just get in, leave some stuff there (some pumpkins, etc) shit that can be easily picked and put in the trash can

about my uncle I WAS KIDDING K ?????????

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement