Advertisement

Newbie Learning Center !

Started by August 04, 2002 11:04 AM
26 comments, last by Alpha_ProgDes 21 years, 11 months ago
Hello! Not too long ago, I was in a group for newbies.... but now it's a group where 10 or 15 (out of 50+) participate. The group was to be a group for newbies. But this group is for........ ACTUAL NEWBIES, NOT NEWBIES TO GAME PROGRAMMING BUT NEWBIES TO C AND C++ PROGRAMMING. The group would go through various topics and concepts in C and C++, for example data types, functions, enum, file input/output....; you get the idea. Then afterwards we would begin to learn game programming with either DX and/or GL, 2D, 3D rendered 2D, or 3D. Right now, all we need is someone to host a BB forum. And a couple of people (intermediate and advanced programmers) to help us along with the learning process. IF TENSHU SEES THIS.... I WOULD LIKE TO USE YOUR FORUM Please I know everyone here wants to know/learn game programming, but this is intended for NEWBIES/BEGINNERS. First we will do C++ (and C if necessary), go through the concepts, and hopefully master them. Only after that will we tackle game programming and APIs such as DX and GL. Please leave (POST) your programming skill level and email if interested. Thank you. Knowledge is what you learn, wisdom is how you apply it. [edited by - Alpha_ProgDes on August 4, 2002 12:47:33 AM]

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

Tenshu if you see this please reply!!

Knowledge is what you learn, wisdom is how you apply it.

Advertisement
BUMP!!!!

you can leave email at q_006@yahoo.com or fmiddler@netscape.net

**BUMP**

ok
OMG BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
Advertisement
If you want to ask Tenshu why not EMAIL instead of making a thread and bumping it every 5 minutes? I''m sure his email is in his account on his forum and the link to his forum is in the original thread started by c_plus_plus_addict.

I will not make a list of links... I will not make a list of links... I will not make a list of links...
Invader''s Realm
I did email Tenshu before you posted that.
But yeah Invader X, i got a little group going.
So I''m going to **BUMP** it again and hope some more people join.

If any newbies (or even non newbies) are interested.
Leave your skill level and email address.

Good god.... How ''bout letting this thread die please?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement