🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Good games?

Started by
2 comments, last by fuzzyai 24 years, 3 months ago
i recently (today) discovered a computer/video game store very near my house.. previously i''d have to go a little ways to get to one, and being that i have no car, i couldn''t get there much.. but anyway, here''s my question: what are some good computer games that are a few years old? (they have a large ''budget pc game'' section, with some good games in it like fallout.. just wondering if anyone could suggest some i should look for) thanks
Advertisement
I just bought Mechwarrior 3 for $19.99...definitely worth the money!

mhanna@nyc.rr.com
mhanna@nyc.rr.com
I just bought HalfLife at Best Buy last week for $19 (plus a $10 rebate!), so that game may be getting cheap at other places too. (and of course it is sweet)
bcj

Edited by - bcj on 3/29/00 5:23:55 PM
Blizzard is offering packages at a wonderful price...like you can get Starcraft(one of the better games ever made) with brood war(a really cool addition to one of the games ever made) and like the battle net package, all for like 40 bucks...im not sure of the specific price, but i know its a hell of a lot less than i payed for it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement