Advertisement

Gmax and jobs

Started by August 06, 2002 04:55 PM
16 comments, last by Rickwi22 22 years, 1 month ago
shutoko, your own work is pretty bad for someone who has been using max for that long. all i see are some bubbles with wings and feet that you call aircrafts.

Try modelling something right, something that makes sense. You shouldn''t have an ego like that when you can''t back it up at all.
http://www.strangefate.com
ROFL shutoko2 just edited his post to get rid of his addy!
Advertisement
[Shutoko2, do not post this kind of crap. Making AP posts doesn't hide your identity from mods and staff. If you continue making these kind of rude, completely immature remarks you will just be banned. Get a life]

[edited by - michalson on August 15, 2002 9:05:03 AM]
Dude, chill this thread is gonna get shut down if you keep talking like that. I ain't dissin shutoko2 or anything just sayin what happened. Don't get so sensitive on me. If you can't laugh at yourself, then you have no right to laugh at others.

Anyways, Rickwi22 keep at it, having a good portfolio will get you farther then skills in any specific Program. Use whatever you're most comfortable with because that's what you'll do your best work in.

P.S. AP I know you're shutoko2 because of the way you referred to the post in first person. Take a chill pill, getting on medication, or go see a therapist before you lose your temper again.

P.S.S. BTW I'm an only child...muahahaha

[edited by - TechnoHydra on August 14, 2002 3:22:14 PM]
Yah, okay, mental case.

I agree Rickwi22. You''re gun''s a good start - esp since it sounds like you did it pretty quickly. Looks like you''ve got a good eye for proportions. Keep at it...and learning GMax will give you a head start on 3ds max - but, like others have said, the interface isn''t the important thing...the art is.

Yo, son!

I''m CRAZY, I''m CRAZY

Nobody listen to my post, I''m CRAZY!

That''s some good work for a beginner, but you do need to take your time when modeling and stop trying to rush just so that you can finish fast. But work slow and impress the people.

C-ya!

-shutoko2-
C-ya!-shutoko2-
Advertisement
shutoko: stop listening to that slim shady crap...
"the sad thing about promit's sig is that it lacks intelligence, therefore artifice" - Jello di Caca"There is no flag that is large enough to hide the shame of americaca" -System of a Jello
I don''t even listen to that shady crap.

Anyway, you guys take things so serious around here, can''t even take a joke. I do this only when I get bored. And watch to see how many replies I get for saying something so negative and it worked. So, I''m over with the post. But if you guys want to keep replying to the post then go ahead, so I can continue on laughing. Besides for a beginner that''s some good modeling, but you need to take your time and focus more.

C-ya!

-shutoko2-
C-ya!-shutoko2-

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement