🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Isnt it weird that .................

Started by
14 comments, last by Tha_HoodRat 24 years, 3 months ago
C''mon guys, we can''t forget GEX can we? And what about those reptilian beasties in the Donkey Kong adventure series for the SNES?

Martin
______________Martin EstevaolpSoftware
Advertisement
Frogs are amphibians, not mammals
Hold the Phone.....

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are not mamals, how about those stupid alien frogs, (I can''t remember thier names, it was a troubling childhood.) I believ that I remember seeing Flying Birds in some games, and as we all know birds are not Mammals.

I want to be hooked up to my computer!
***"When I die, don't bury me, Just hook me up to my computer and I will live forever!"***
I think maybe your thinking of Battle Toads.
There were all those Jurassic Park games. Primal Rage had some dino''s. Pitfall had gators. Metal Gear Solid had Solid and Liquid Snake (Oh, sorry, they were homosapiens, decidedly mammals).
But there is still a large mammal invasion of games. Ape Escape, any game with a Disney title.
Though what would a monster in an RPG be? Maybe there mammals, but who knows. What about aliens? You can''t base it on whether they lay eggs or not, because a duck billed platapus is a mammal and it lays eggs.

"YOU APES WANNA LIVE FOREVER?" Starship Troopers by Robert A. Heinlein
"Who wants to live forever?" Queen
"Never trust a bald barber" me
B^)
Isn''t gex a lizard, and not a frog?

Martin
______________Martin EstevaolpSoftware
Crows play, I''ve seen pictures of them sliding down snowy hills on their backs, and then going back to the top to slide down again.

I think earthworm jim just wears a mammal suit, does that count?
Parren

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement