🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

I need help

Started by
2 comments, last by BlueWolf72 21 years, 10 months ago
I am yr typical mod guru geek. I am currently making mods for Half Life and RTCW! The talent I need is: Coder Mappers GFX for HUD This is to finalize the mod! For my RTCW mod I need: Coder Mappers (if you map in qk3 and your good than rtcw mapping will be easy) www.bluewolf72.com
BlueWolf72 Productions
Advertisement
hey you say ur a guru. Then I have a question:

You know mohaa(medal of honor)? Well the only level editor you got now is MohRadiant. I fired up that program once to see its ugliness and it seemed so hard to learn and use.(I come from unreal and DeusEx editing)

I was wondering: when they''ll release the mohaa sdk, will the level editing still be done with ShitMohRadiant? Or they''ll have a new editor?

thx
"the sad thing about promit's sig is that it lacks intelligence, therefore artifice" - Jello di Caca"There is no flag that is large enough to hide the shame of americaca" -System of a Jello
http://www.planetsoldier.com/sof2/files/

has the files to map!
BlueWolf72 Productions
I''m talking about Medal of Honor dude, not Soldier of Fortune.
"the sad thing about promit's sig is that it lacks intelligence, therefore artifice" - Jello di Caca"There is no flag that is large enough to hide the shame of americaca" -System of a Jello

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement