🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

3d art ideas

Started by
3 comments, last by Ragansi 24 years, 2 months ago
hello i am looking for possible ideas sketches or drawings that i could possibly use to practice working on improving my 3d skills. i will admit i am not very good at creating biped creatures. and i am trying to get all the practice i can. unfortunatly my job in the army does limit my time to do 3d work. oh well if you have any art our picks you wouldnt mind me using i would be greatly appriceated pardon the spelling if incorrect.
Advertisement
I have some artwork, but I don''t know if it is what you are looking for. You can find it at http://www.fortunecity.de/tatooine/tolkien/109/index.html
You can use any of mine as long as you don't sell the renderings of them.

Here it is

E:cb woof!

Edited by - dog135 on 4/11/00 2:42:29 PM
thank you for sending me some areas where i can use
some art. i am unsure if i will be able to create them
in 3d but i will try.

thanks
D

quote: Original post by dog135

You can use any of mine as long as you don''t sell the renderings of them.

Here it is

if possible do you think you could get me a side and front profile of the wolf with the energy ball
i would then be able to create a decent model of it. i will not be able to create it perfectly but i should be able to get close. i am not any good with textures but if i get it done i will send it to you

thanks
D

Edited by - dog135 on 4/11/00 2:42:29 PM

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement