🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Yet another new guy....

Started by
12 comments, last by ILoveNataliePortman 24 years, 2 months ago
Hi! I''m ILNP.... A friend of mine, Mage (I think he prefers the name DarkMage) said that since I was interested in game programming, this was a great place to come to (actually, he said that I should start asking people who were better than him at programming, since I''m catching on quickly). "Natalie Portman is hot. I have spoken..." - ILNP
"Natalie Portman is hot. I have spoken..." - ILNP
Advertisement
it''s not really a question is it?

before posting anything programming related, i suggest that you read some of the tutorials on gamedev, to give you a rough idea about programming. Then, ask some questions. i have seen many people get flamed to death for asking "How do I program" when there is a lot of resources on this site alone. Get reading!!!

MENTAL

PS: get yourself a good C++ book too, your in for along ride
Couldn''t you have picked a more normal name this time?

- DarkMage139
- DarkMage139
Thanks for the advice, MENTAL. I already do have a few books on C\C++. And I won''t ask any questions that will get me flamed.

P.S. I''m afraid picking normal names is beyond me, Darkmage...

Start out by asking what the difference is between classes and structs. I''m really getting tired of that question
Enjoy your stay.

"You''re not the only one who thinks that. I have spoken..."
-Armitage
A polar bear is a rectangular bear after a coordinate transform.
Darkmage told me that a long time ago...

Who the hell is Natilie Portman?

wo0t!

Natalie Portman:

Edited by - Ranok on 4/15/00 10:53:41 PM

Edited by - Ranok on 4/15/00 10:55:59 PM
---Ranok---
Is that from The Professional?

Mike
"Unintentional death of one civilian by the US is a tragedy; intentional slaughter of a million by Saddam - a statistic." - Unknown
as a new member of the community, you are required to post a "which one is better direct x or opengl" post. however, i am not responsible for any action you take, for this is only a suggestion. good luck.

a2k
------------------General Equation, this is Private Function reporting for duty, sir!a2k

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement