🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Tony Hawk's Skateboarding (PS)

Started by
2 comments, last by Arjan 24 years, 2 months ago
Hi, does anyone know how to do Private Carrera''s Ho Ho Ho Grind? According to my faqs, it should be Left-Up-Triangle, but I never managed to pull this trick off this way (but I accidently saw this trick when I was messing around with the controller, random button pussing works sometimes ) -my 2 cents-
--------------------------Programmers don't byte, they nibble a bit. Unknown Person-------------------------
Advertisement
Yeah, that is a great game, but why are you asking this at Gamedev? Are you confused as to the purpose of this site? It''s not for tips on playing games, but tips on making games.

"YOU APES WANNA LIVE FOREVER?" Starship Troopers by Robert A. Heinlein
"Who wants to live forever?" Queen
"Never trust a bald barber" me
B^)
GDNet Lounge - "Chat about anything you feel like. IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE ABOUT GAME DEVELOPMENT! Also the place for newbies to post."

oh yeah try:
http://www.gamefaqs.com

Edited by - mudkiller on 4/24/00 11:33:21 PM
thanks for covering my @ss mudkill (although I could''ve said that myself). And thanks for the tip!

-my 2 cents-
--------------------------Programmers don't byte, they nibble a bit. Unknown Person-------------------------

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement