🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

?Infront¿behind?

Started by
0 comments, last by Benno 24 years, 2 months ago
I''m not quite sure if this is the appropriate message board for my problem, but here goes. I''ve been programming for a few years, started of with QBASIC (pretty much all I know) and am now trying to learn C. My uncle was a 3d artist and whenever he comes over for a visit (international) he gives me a few graphics programs. I use photoshop all the time and am trying to teach myself 3dsmax. My question is, what could I know to give me an advantage when I go on to furthur education. (Im 15... and a 1/2). Am I infront of most people who are considering programming, am I with them or am I behind. The reason I sak this is because I want to have an understanding of the it subjects I''ll hopefully be doing in the future, to make it easier. Thanks in advance. A confused dude!
Advertisement
Well, basicly I think your there in the middle with most other computer programming nerd (don''t worry, that used to include me too ). I''m not sure what side your aming at, art or code? But learing C or even C++ is not a bad idea, the more knowlege you have the better. As for programs, Photoshop is good, and 3D Studio is good.

/Mr K

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement