🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

KINGPIN

Started by
11 comments, last by Sincipher 24 years, 2 months ago
WOW! I liked this game much so much. if you like 3D shooters this is a good one. Plan to play play to plan! ***"When I die, don't bury me, Just hook me up to my computer and I will live forever!"***
***"When I die, don't bury me, Just hook me up to my computer and I will live forever!"***
Advertisement
Eh? I played Kingpin and thought it was boring and crap. Hmm... I think there are many better fps out there. I think the makers thought they could hide a crap game behind controversy (all the swearing and stuff)

"Born of a Broken Man, but not a broken man."
------------------------------"If a job's worth doing it's worth getting someone else to do it for you....."
Although i agree with you I think so far, i have not finished it yet, It''s been a pretty cool game I especially like the ghetto type atmosphere it created. again pretty cool!

***"When I die, don't bury me, Just hook me up to my computer and I will live forever!"***
i meant agreeing with you about the profanity!
yeah, I played Kingpin!
The game is great, but the music is awful....

Charlie McSow /Paradigm Game Design
www.rarebyte.de.st

CharlieGame DesignerRarebytehttp://www.rarebyte.com
If you play Kingpin for the Violence, play Soldier of Fortune instead! it kicks ass!

========================
Game project(s):
www.fiend.cjb.net
=======================Game project(s):www.fiend.cjb.net
The Music is Cypress Hill! How could it be awful?

"Tequila sunrise
bloodshot eyes
my my my how time flies
it all goes bye bye"

or

"From the window of my room
assume all''s lost
every little bit you consume is high cost"

how poetic I love this stuff!

Kingpin & Cypress Hill are the Shiznit!!!

"Cops comin'' try''n to snatch my crops!, These pigs wanna blow my house down...."
T-minus
Blastoff!

Run and find shelter
but you never will escape!

I liked Kingpin because it "educated" me with more quotes that I could tell my parents.

My fav: "I''m gonna f**** burry you."

Used it too?!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement