🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

ANN: GA tutorial now available in German

Started by
2 comments, last by fup 21 years, 6 months ago
Just thought I''d let the forum know that a visitor to my site, Daniel, has kindly translated the genetic algorithm tutorial into German. You can find it here:here
ai-junkie.com
Advertisement
Great! I''m from Germany, too. But since my English skills are well above German average (thx to 10 months of Minnesota and Proctor High School), virtually all tutorials I read are in English. But if you need somebody to translate your ANN tut, I''m the guy!

Hope Daniel doesn''t consider it "offensive" if I say here that his translation''s got a bunch of spelling mistakes in it...

cya, Dra

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning..." -- Rich Cook
-----------------------------"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning..." -- Rich Cook"...nobody ever accused English pronounciation and spelling of being logical." -- Bjarne Stroustrup"...the war on terror is going badly because, if you where to compare it to WWII, it's like America being attacked by Japan, and responding by invading Brazil." -- Michalson
"But if you need somebody to translate your ANN tut, I''m the guy."

If you could spare the time that would be fantastic! My email is fup@ai-junkie.com.

ai-junkie.com
Check your mail...

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning..." -- Rich Cook
-----------------------------"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning..." -- Rich Cook"...nobody ever accused English pronounciation and spelling of being logical." -- Bjarne Stroustrup"...the war on terror is going badly because, if you where to compare it to WWII, it's like America being attacked by Japan, and responding by invading Brazil." -- Michalson

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement