🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Something usefull!

Started by
10 comments, last by baskuenen 24 years, 1 month ago
As an attempt to raise the level, here''s a serious question: What''s the most difficult thing to code?
Advertisement
Maybe an AI response that is believable as emotion? Just a thought.
My sig used to be, "God was my co-pilot but we crashed in the mountains and I had to eat him..."
But folks whinned and I had to change it.
Let''s see....

An AI replica of the human brain.
Damnit, Landsknecht, you beat me by 4 seconds, grrrrr.
What you *WANT* it to do.

lntakitopi@aol.com | http://geocities.com/guanajam/
Landsknecht, Zipster, I think you''re right!

Charlie McSow /Paradigm Game Design
www.rarebyte.de.st

CharlieGame DesignerRarebytehttp://www.rarebyte.com
A piece of code that can predict whether any other piece of code will actually finish executing .

#pragma DWIM // Do What I Mean!

~ Mad Keith ~
**I use Software Mode**
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
quote: Original post by MadKeithV

A piece of code that can predict whether any other piece of code will actually finish executing .

In fact, all serious algorithms professors will tell you it''s impossible.

Unless you make an AI, of course

Prosper / LOADED corporation
Perfection

What about a program that programmed, and had a natural language interface, so you''d describe what you want your program to do, in English, and the software would actually do the work.

I''d have to find a new hobbie if someone ever manages this

George.

"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"

George. F"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement