Advertisement

3d model required

Started by February 27, 2003 03:31 PM
-1 comments, last by reaction 21 years, 6 months ago
Hi, If someone is on paypal, I would be willing to pay someone if they 3D model this for me. Lowest bidder wins, as long as it's within reason (how many hours would it take?). Also, I could credit the artist in the final app, if they want that. I need the models, preferably in .x file format, and all rights, as I will include them in a 3D app I'm going to write. I'm not sure how 3D modelling works, but I would like to maybe increase or decrease the poly count at a later date... so if it's easier to decrease (probably is), then a high poly count model would be good. I'm not sure for reasonable polycounts, but as long as it'll go on a GF2, is good. I'll only run the model + a background + some math (not much). Texture coords are not essential. Maybe a price for texture mapped and not? The cylinder needs a 45deg double helix wrapped around it (I couldn't do it in PSP). The helix shoulders would be square. The collar and ball weights need to be seperate from the helix. The method used to attach the ball weight would be by cyclindrical shaft, as short as possible, and as wide as the collar itself. The inside of the collar requires no polys. The top and bottom of the cylinder also need no polys. The helix needs to join top to bottom, so I can stack the cyclinders easier. Email me @ reaction@nospam@optionalreaction.net or post here and I'll reply as soon as I see it. Cheers, R >OptionalReaction
I have answered my own question many times [edited by - reaction on February 27, 2003 4:37:01 PM]
optionalreaction.net
"I will, even if I try, always be second; and because of that, I know nothing is a lesson." - me

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement