🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Sig Tool

Started by
4 comments, last by Kazan 24 years, 1 month ago
Just thought I'd let people know that I've written a simple HTML sig tool that people here on the forums are free to use to generate cool HTML sigs without the hassle of matching up hex colors. Here are a few examples: Linear Gradient Mode - Blends one color into a second Mirrored Gradient Mode - Mirrors a linear gradient Download sig tool -- Kazan - Fire Mountain Games -- Edited by - Kazan on 5/21/00 6:45:47 AM
Advertisement
WOW this Rocks!!!
neophyle.com //insert your own quote here

Edited by - Dire on May 22, 2000 2:40:14 PM
Uh oh... it doesn''t work on my computer. If it helps, I have a Pentium III Dell Dimension XPS T600 w/ a Diamond Viper 770D video card and DX 7 installed.

lntakitopi@aol.com | http://geocities.com/guanajam/
you know that all these "sigs" are bandwidth intensive for people with slower connections! (i''m on cable but know full well what analog modems feel like!)

you have all these color specifiers to write a single line... huge waste of space
For some reason people seem to have a problem with ddraw in 24bit color, don''t know why? I know it has worked for more people that it hasn''t though. It didn''t work for dire, so he emailed me the message and the colours and I posted him the html.
The prog only took about two hours to make so I can''t be sure why it doesn''t work, but if anyone wants a sig and they couldn''t use the prog: send me an email with your text and two rgb colours and whether you want linear or mirrored gradient and I''ll mail you the HTML.

jonathanhobson@redhotant.com

foofighter: Well they''re a lot smaller than pictures so I don''t think people will mind them. BTW I''m on a 56K modem and I don''t think they cause any significant extra loading time.

-- Kazan - Fire Mountain Games --
Wow, you read my mind! I was about to make one of these programs for gamedev. It was going to have a point and click smiley face and other weird things. You know, instead of typing in (: you just click on the . And I was going to throw in more features, but I''m really lazy.

------------------------
Captured Reality.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement