🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

How do you move the Axis of a face in MAX?

Started by
2 comments, last by Mr Cup 24 years, 1 month ago
I am trying to lay out a mesh for mapping and to keep the polys the right size I was wondering if you can move the axis of an object or face? Thanks As Mr Cup always says, ''I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.''
As Mr Cup always says,''I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.''
Advertisement
Possible answers,
Well I would like to answer you but I am a Newbee with no skills and I just like to think that I am a game designer because I made some mods for doom one upon-a-time.

I know the answer to this but I think that I am too good to answer this sort of question because, well, I am.

Well I would answer this if I knew the answer but I am just here to bag people out who dont know anything.

Sorry I dont actually know anything I only come here to talk philosophical B.S. and debate pointless things with other people who have never actually played a game.

He he he, oh dear. Before I get a whole bunch of angry replys (oh wait some one would have to reply for that to happen) I was joking.

Perhaps you can''t move an axis? Who knows, not me.

As Mr Cup always says,
''I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.''
You need to go somewhere where 3d is discussed in depth.

www.polycount.com is such a place.
(I forgot this one)
Yes I can help.

As Mr Cup always says,
''I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.''

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement