🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Sell your game here!!

Started by
4 comments, last by ZomeonE 24 years ago
Hi everybody! I havn''t been here for the last month, because I''ve spent alot of work on a new site. It''s a site that will sell games, music and applications in a rather revolutionary way. If you are interrested in selling a game that you''ve done, please send me an email and we''ll make an agreement. I''m only looking for one or two games for now, cause the site''s in BETA, but send me an email with some info about the game and where you live and sometime we''ll put it on the site and sell it. Best Regards zomeone@usa.net
Advertisement
I don''t think you''ll get many applicants if you don''t tell us a LITTLE more about the site. Gotta keep our intellectual property, ya know

------------------------------
"You mean I have to be clinically insane to use your bathroom?!"
--Mason Carver, atypical-interactive.com
------------------------------Changing the future of adventure gaming...Atypical Interactive
Could you post the URL of the site?

Visit our web site:
Asylum Entertainment
My Geekcode: "GCS d s: a14 C++$ P+(++) L+ E-- W+++$ K- w++(+++) O---- M-- Y-- PGP- t XR- tv+ b++ DI+(+++) D- G e* h!"Decode my geekcode!Geekcode.com
Visit our web site:Asylum Entertainment
As soon as we have found a server with the specs we need, we''ll put the site online so that everyone can visit it.
What sort of specs do you need for your server?

And how much are you willing to pay?

Edited by - the enemy on June 8, 2000 11:23:46 AM
I work at an ISP. I can create a separate server (probably Apache or IIS)just for your site with any specs/modules/configuration you want. Let me know if you''re interested.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement