🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Website and demo!

Started by
1 comment, last by Tiso 24 years, 1 month ago
Since my last topic was deleted and nobody replied to it I'm going to post it again right now. I recently put up my website and a demo to go along with it. The demo is for a math program (I don't know how to program games yet) and it's my first real project. So any feed back you can give me on either my website or demo will determine how well the final outcome will be. So please try it out, please. http://www.crosswinds.net/~gaurdianangel Sorry baskuenen for not supplying the URL. The demo will allow you to find the area of a trapezoid. (An obscure quadrilateral) But the complete version will allow you to do much more then that. As a game developer I'd say you could use this to compare things, like building size and how they fit in with the rest of the world. But, it's only a basic pre-alg program which does most of what I learned in pre-alg this year. Sorry. Edited by - Tiso on 5/26/00 5:03:37 PM
Advertisement
- Can you post a href?
- Is it about 3D math? What can I do with your program as a demo/game developer?

I edited my post at the top for you, I hope you get to check it out, I''d appreciate it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement