🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

hmmm, my new home?

Started by
6 comments, last by Serpent Warrior 24 years ago
New here...just thought I would branch out a little further. Don't have any real questions right now but I have a neat pic lol. http://serpent_warrior.tripod.com/IBPAD-001-b.jpg c-yas around -Serpent Edited by - Serpent Warrior on 5/30/00 12:11:54 AM
Advertisement
(*gasp*) What are YOU doing here?! ...come back home Serp

www.chewedpencil.com

Edited by - mirado on May 30, 2000 1:23:44 PM
www.chewedpencil.com
hehe, hi Mirado... just "branching-out" a little more so I can get some more feed back on things. I want to post some stuff on IBP and share but I guess I will have to wait until a mod froum is put up. I can wait :p. Long live IBP!... and MadSci! woohoo

--no replies? is the pic really that bad? damn!

Serpent Warrior
--------------------
Q: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for pulse?
A: No.
Q: Did you check for blood pressure?
Q: Did you check for breathing?
Q: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?
Q: How can you be so sure, Doctor?
A: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.
Q: But could the patient have still been alive nevertheless?
A: Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law somewhere
Serpent -

I have the same problem with my tripod link. They helpfully give you your own sub-domain name, but forget to mention that underscores are invalid in domain names

Try this link :
http://members.tripod.com/serpent_warrior/IBPAD-001-b.jpg
cool,thanks man . Is there a way to post a pic in the forums using UBB code or HTML?
hmmm...

Serpent Warrior
--------------------
Q: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for pulse?
Q: Did you check for blood pressure?
Q: Did you check for breathing?
Q: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?
Q: How can you be so sure, Doctor?
A: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.
Q: But could the patient have still been alive nevertheless?
A: Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law somewhere
Serpent's pic in image form -

Edited by - WhiteWolf on May 30, 2000 12:37:12 AM
Hey!
Nice pic! You got any bigger plans for what you''re going to do with it or the "Bunny Concept"?

www.stephen-hawes.co.uk
Actually, big plans. Ready to redifine the term "game-experience", Team IBP is on mission to build the most exciting and advanced mod ever designed or even thought up. Sounding good yet? There is more to it then that but I am holding out for my certain reasons :p. Here is the site "IBP.gq.nu" .... there is a lot of info not on the site but it gives the basic concept.

currently in search for:
-1 Q3A Super Guru modeler and
-1 Q3A Super Guru Level designer/mapper
to join the team and take lead.

If you know anyone or have some friends that fit that discribtion, point them towards the site ( cheap plug )..

Woohoo, wait till you guys see the whole plan. I just hammered out 5 models the otherday but do to the lack of me Q3A knowledge, I am sure I will have to remodel for some reason. *sight*

Once this thing starts rolling foward it''s going to turn into an avlanche...

anyways, before I get all hyped.. l8terz

Serpent Warrior
Team IBP
-----------------
"What''s wrong with you?!"
"I keep running around in circles.."
"Well shutup or I''ll nail your other foot to the floor."--mom

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement