🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

More TrueSpace stuff... :)

Started by
1 comment, last by Rah 24 years ago
Hi, Ok, I have modelled my object in TS4 and now want to render it at certain degrees of rotation - and am having some trouble. I want it to rotate around its center, and so click on the "Move axes to center of object" option. However, it gives me the msg "Object is animated. Axes cannot be changed!". Hmm. What am I doing wrong? If it helps, my model is of a basic car, and is comprised of about 6 different parts which I''ve "glued" together. Is this what''s causing the problem? As you can tell, I''m kinda a novice at this TS stuff Any help much appreciated, -- Russ
Advertisement
Goto the keyframe editor and delete any keyframes your might have associated with the object or it''s sub objects. Then, goto the highest hierarchy(spelled right?) you can (which would be the car all white, nothing yellow) and hit the "move axis to center of object". Hope that helps.

Job description : Duct Tape
Job description : Duct Tape
Yes, spelled right.

LoRE
]LoRE[

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement