🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

The Irish Bunny Project

Started by
10 comments, last by Serpent Warrior 24 years ago
The Irish Bunny Project (IBP, for short) is a sidescrolling shoot ''em up type game game using the Quake 3 Arena gaming engine. There are a ton of gameplay features that are being designed to ensure that this is the highest quality and advanced mod designed. Eventually it is going to be takken further... but let me know what you think. You can reach the site at IBP.gq.nu to see some of the ideas. There is still a lot of infomation not loaded up on the server to keepe ideas fresh and sectret... like the deoderant. Looking for: -1 Q3A Super Guru Modeler and -1 Q3A Super Guru Level designer if you know anyone that fits the bill, tell them to stop by the site.. (have to stop these shamless plugs..). Welcome to our world... Serpent Warrior Team IBP (1-877)561-8090 (toll free)hahaha! -------------------- Q: This myasthenia gravis, does it affect your memory at all? A: Yes. Q: And in what ways does it affect your memory? A: I forget. Q: You forget. Can you give us an example of something that you''ve forgotten? --The Site----- -----Join Team IBP--
Advertisement
At last - A game about bunnies!

http://www.geocities.com/ben32768

____________________________________________________________www.elf-stone.com | Automated GL Extension Loading: GLee 5.00 for Win32 and Linux

Cool. There''s more than one game about bunnies! Bunnies At War, and the upcoming Bunnies At War 2: The Hares From Uranus

Bunnies At War - A new wave in bunnydom! BAW Homepage
Hmm, your website has some bad errors in my version of Netscape. Just thought I''d let you know.
Sorry about the bugs in the site using Netscape.. I will try to work them out of the site... that is the second netscape complaint I got to day. Was there some type of problem with java or something... that is what the other person said.... I am not sure what to do.. I will work on it though . Try running a browser at 4.0 or higher... best bet is IE5.1 to runnin it... thanks for the notification.

...damn I want to get a demo of this up and running .. I tested the models today to see how the meshes hold up under animation and it all looks good...damn good .. I love this stuff

Serpent Warrior
Team IBP
(1-877)561-8090 (toll free)hahaha!
--------------------
Q: This myasthenia gravis, does it affect your memory at all?
A: Yes.
Q: And in what ways does it affect your memory?
A: I forget.
Q: You forget. Can you give us an example of something that you''ve
forgotten?

--The Site----- -----Join Team IBP--

Can''t go wrong with big green bunnies.

"I code therefore I am"
-Some programmer
"I code therefore I am" -Some programmer
Green bunnies remind me of Jazz JackRabbit, anyways, how is this going to a sidescrolling shootem-up (also like Jazz), but using the Quake 3 Arena Engine? So the game will be in 3d? With multiplayer features?
The levels are 3d but with a sidescrolling camera view... so, I 3d side scroller. The camera was easy to change. While fighting the bosses, the camera switches to 3rd person view to make it feel like you are opening up a barrel of whoop a$$ on the boss. I am pumping the poly count up on the bosses big time to account for it being the only enemy on the screen with a hella lot of effects. We have recently been debating on whether or not to make the boss stages 3rd person/Tomb Raider style.. not sure which one would be better... we will test both I guess.

Keep this in mind, this "ain''t" no JazzJack Rabbit game... Epic has nothing on this... I was going to say that in an earlier post but I didn''t want it to seem like an insult or me being rude. We arn''t even going to release the info on the multipler part of the game.. to awsome to release to early.. soory bout that.. some of the basic stuff is on the site but it is nothing really.

Serpent Warrior
Team IBP
(1-877)561-8090 (toll free)hahaha!
-----------------
"Mom, can you make me a sandwich?"
"Poof, you''er a sandwhich."--mom

That''s pretty neat that you are doing a sidescroller in q3a. I like that idea. Good luck.

------------------------
Captured Reality.
is this for real? how did you manage to get a hold of the quake 3 engine? isn''t it a couple of hundred grand to lisence? and i am sure the id boys are writhing in pain knowing all their hard work is going towards a green bunny project...jk

<(o)>
<(o)>

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement