🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

WitchLord is moving

Started by
9 comments, last by WitchLord 24 years ago
Well, not me personally but my home page. I''m moving in with GameDev.net as I write this. It will probably take a few days before you can access WitchLord.com at GameDev.net, due to DNS information needing time to spread across the internet. New address: www.witchlord.com Old address: hem.passagen.se/aj76 I just thought I would mention this, so that you''d know where to go incase you couldn''t find my tutorials anymore. I would also like to send out my thanks to the GameDev.net staff for hosting me. Thank you, it is greatly appreciated. - WitchLord

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Advertisement
That''s pretty cool of gamedev to do that for you witchlord. Have fun.

------------------------
Captured Reality.
What a coincidence Witchlord, my real name also happens to be Andreas Jönsson I don''t suppose you live around the Gothenburg area ?

/. Muzzafarath
I'm reminded of the day my daughter came in, looked over my shoulder at some Perl 4 code, and said, "What is that, swearing?" - Larry Wall
No, I live in Lund

- WitchLord

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

Witchlord, how come you don''t get your own forum?

There are now two OpenGL affiliate forums, we need a forum called Witchlord: Advanced D3D techniques!

-- Kazan - Fire Mountain Games --
Witchlord has a forum already. It''s called "DirectX/OpenGL/Glide/Genesis3D"

Oh wait....doesn''t that one guy moderate it?....nevermind I lost it...

------------------------
Captured Reality.
Good luck WitchLord.

If you''ve got your own forum: be sure to move the Metaball thread to your directory.

See you later,
- Bas

wtf? I was just joking. Witchlord doesn''t have a fourm?! Or does he.

------------------------
Captured Reality.
Believe you me, I have thought about it. Just let me settle in at my job first so I know how much time I have to spend with you guys after work.

- WitchLord

That was quick

I couldn''t say no when Dave asked me to be the moderator for the DirectX/OpenGL/... forum. Let''s hope that I will be able to do what I have taken upon myself to do.

- WitchLord

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement