🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

EGM article on cancelled games

Started by
-1 comments, last by Chris Baker 24 years ago
I''m working on an article to be entitled "Games You''ll Never Play" for Electronic Gaming Monthly. I''m looking for input from anyone who''s played prerelease versions of any of these games, (see list below) or contact info of anyone who worked on them. Please forward along this list and my contact info to anyone you think may be able to help--thanks! Chris Baker scsi@bigfoot.com GAME LIST Werewolf: Apocalypse (for PS & Saturn--NOT GAIA) Geist Force Resident Evil 1.5 Resident Evil Gameboy color Sonic X-Treme Sonic the Fighters Kill Wheel (Apt Productions/Head Games Studios) Major Damage Ghouls n Ghosts 64 Star Fox 2 Kirby''s Air Ride Amazonia/Sacred Pools for Saturn Kumite: The Fighter''s Edge Vermin Survivor: Day One Robotech: Crystal Dreams Freak Boy Aeon Flux Beavis and Butthead do Hollywood Bloodshot (acclaim) Rattlesnake Red (Acclaim) Respect Inc Barb Wire Elric
Chris Bakerscsi@bigfoot.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement