🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Site for my game is up..

Started by
4 comments, last by Pryankster 24 years ago
It's pretty basic, but I've got a few screens up, and my (who cares) development diary. The game is called "Digibot", and is a remake of the classic learning company title "Robot Oddysey" (don't sue me, Mattel!) I'm looking for artists to assist me, and soon (few weeks?) be looking for level designers, musicians, and soundfx folks. Let me know what you think ... (edit: Ack, the link was supposed to be in my sig... It was almost 2:00am ... *SIGH* ... Try this: http://www.fensende.com/digibot -- Pryankster (a.k.a. mcuddy@fensende.com) Edited by - Pryankster on 6/4/00 12:02:47 PM
-- Pryankster(Check out my game, a work in progress: DigiBot)
Advertisement
How about a link?

---------------
kieren_j
ÿDesigned for Win32
There is a link, you must just know where to look for it, try the Pryanksters profile.
May the force be with you
I have been thinking this, too. How simple are you guys, I f I don''t put contact information to Help Wanted post you guys are not able to open my profile. I think average user of these boards is 16-year-old-burger-player-wanna-be-programmer. Oh course there are pure pearls in the peer and these guys know little bit more about computers than normal, like DisectX api or C++.

Time comes, time goes and I only am.
Okay, I was stoopid. I put a link in.
(heh, and revised my signature to include the link, too)

-- Pryankster
check out my game, a work in progress: DigiBot)
-- Pryankster(Check out my game, a work in progress: DigiBot)
kieren_j, I didn't think you would dare to show your face here after the "mp3 beating compression" thing. I guess I was wrong

>> 16-year-old-burger-player-wanna-be-programmer <<

What's a burger player? Someone who plays with a hamburger?

/. Muzzafarath
Mad House Software

Edited by - Muzzafarath on June 4, 2000 2:39:07 PM
I'm reminded of the day my daughter came in, looked over my shoulder at some Perl 4 code, and said, "What is that, swearing?" - Larry Wall

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement