🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Could you please check my game?..

Started by
4 comments, last by habus 24 years ago
Hi! i''m trying to create a 2d shooter and looks like I finally managed to do my first demo.. please check it out and give me advise.. Thanks in advance! Ah! almost forget it, the address is: http://underworld.fortunecity.com/mud/352/main/ is under the projects section.. =D
"Old programmers don't die,they just terminate and stay resident."
Advertisement
Well, the one thing I noticed is that the movement doesn''t look very good, cut out the motion blur.
it''s looks find on my computer. 800 Mghz, Nvida 32MG, 128 Mg ram.
My HomepageSome shoot to kill, others shoot to mame. I say clear the chamber and let the lord decide. - Reno 911
sorry for the bad speeling, it looks FINE.
My HomepageSome shoot to kill, others shoot to mame. I say clear the chamber and let the lord decide. - Reno 911
Well, it works fine on my comp: PII 350, GeForce DDR, plenty ''o ram.
I was just yesterday thinking about how cool space-shooting side-scroller would be using todays hardware. Looks like you''ve got a good start! But you need some indication that you''re hitting the end guy! I just sat there going: am I really hitting him? Maybe there''s some trick to killing him. Other than that, I''d say you have the basis for a decent game.
Keep up the good work.

Morbo
"We will lay waste to your cities with our anti-monument laser!"
Hi all!

First, thanks for bothering in download and try the game! *bow all*.. SeanHowe what system are you using? I tested the game in 2 computers and it didn''t give me the impression of motion blurr.. Thanks for the advice Morbo, you are absolutly right..no sign of damage to the boss really stinks, i''ll have to do something about it..
Just one question: Did you see the flashing screen every time you get an item or get a hit?? - That means your card support gamma controls- and do you think it''s ok to use it/implement it via software for user with no gamma controls support?

Thanks again and see you later!
"Old programmers don't die,they just terminate and stay resident."

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement