🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

New project, opinions needed

Started by
9 comments, last by Shellmis 24 years ago
More info on Green Moon HP
It's coming, You know...
Advertisement
Why does the demo look nothing like the screen shots (which look great by the way)? i.e. the floor is a large flat untextured polygon instead of the cool terrain in your pictures.

I also think you should include a readme file because users will need to know what to do and which keys do what etc.

I like your menu screen though, the metallic texture mapping is very cool.

-- Kazan - Fire Mountain Games --
Cool!!! I love the graphics and everything! I am starting game programming and was wondering how you learned to make games. Did you take classes, buy books, or what?
I looooove programming! Even at my young age.
I''m glad U like it
The readme.txt is already inluded. This "flat untextured polygon" is a ground for our village - U see, houses should stand on a flat ground, but if you take a walk outside the village you''d see it ain''t flat. We used sand textures U see in screenshots. Next demo should have them.

Well, we are students and game programing is our hobby. All the information we found on internet or help files

-= http://greenmoon.cjb.net =-
It's coming, You know...
I''m glad U like it
The readme.txt is already inluded. This "flat untextured polygon" is a ground for our village - U see, houses should stand on a flat ground, but if you take a walk outside the village you''d see it ain''t flat. We used sand textures U see in screenshots. Next demo should have them.

Well, we are students and game programing is our hobby. All the information we found on internet or help files

-= http://greenmoon.cjb.net =-
It's coming, You know...
Very impressive...
Is that dynamic lighting ? How do you do it ?
Is it just my computer or do the textures stretch and distort as you move around? Its kinda trippy lookin.

Edited by - jLeslie on June 11, 2000 3:18:52 PM
If you find any bugs please mail to greenmoon@centras.lt with detailed description and/or screenshots.
I have a Voodoo 2. Everytime I open it, it flashed black, then went back to the desktop. Next, I hit F2, changed it to the device, set the res at 640x480, and it did the same thing... Could y''help?
We haven''t tested it on Voodoo 2 video cards, so this problem is unknown to us. We can only suggest you to check your DX version (it must be 7.0) and try to switch between 16 and 32 color depth bits. If You still encounter problems, send us LogFile.txt and error.log files from Bin directory of your GM to our center . Thank you

It's coming, You know...
It's coming, You know...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement