🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Simple VC++ 4.0 Problem, please help

Started by
0 comments, last by Komodo_Dragon 24 years ago
THIS SITE ROCKS!!!! Before I got into GL, I thought I should at least see if I can compile the code. I made all of the bools uppercase. I included opengl32.lib. The compile went fine, but two link errors came up. --------------------Configuration: Lesson2 - Win32 Debug-------------------- Compiling... Lesson2.cpp Linking... Lesson2.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _gluPerspective@32 Debug/Lesson2.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals Error executing link.exe. Lesson2.exe - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s) ________________________ Can someone tell me why these errors are occurring. I suspect that it is because my opengl32.lib is old. As the subject states, I am using Visual C++ 4.0 standard edition.
}:[]
Advertisement
You want to make sure that your libraries are linked in your project in Visual c++.

Go under Project/Settings/Link/Object-library modules and make sure you have the following libraries added to the list of linked libraries.

opengl32.lib glu32.lib glaux.lib

That should solve your problem

ernie
timpreager@home.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement