🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Big question from a newbie

Started by
1 comment, last by KappaMic 24 years ago
Ok, i know what opengl is...(i hope!) I have a riva tnt2 m64, but can you tell me how to use the accelerated .dlls of my card instead of the opengl95.exe dlls??? You can reply me directly if you prefer m.costantino@tin.it
Advertisement
when using the windows opengl32.dll ur automatically using hardware accel. when available so dont worry about it.
- " I can show you the path, but I cannot carry you on my shoulders and walk it for you. You have to do the walking part."
And if you flushed this DLL with OpenGL95.exe''s one, then you need to reinstall your manufacturer''s one.

OpenGL95.exe is mainly for C developper. It contains C headers, libs and the software-only DLLs. If you work on anything else, such as Visual Basic or, in your case, Delphi, then you need another source.

The software-only OpenGL32.dll is included in standard Windows 95 OSR2 and up distribution.

EL
----------------------------------------"Inash neteia haeg joa kavari quilm..." SD4

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement