🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Cheyenne Website Design Contest

Started by
0 comments, last by Hootie 24 years ago
I''m opening up a contest to anyone out there who feels they can design a kickass website for my game Cheyenne. Here''s the rules: 1) Site must be original artwork. 2) No Flash or any other plugin type graphics 3) Must work with both Internet Exploder and Nutscrape. The contest is to produce a main page with sub-pages for company info, game info, screen shots, art and technology. The theme should be Native American, of course. You may use the artwork on the current Cheyenne art page in the site design if you wish although I encourage originality. Hint... I will favor webpage designs that incorporate American Indian themes, nature, mysticism and animals related to Indian mythology such as wolves and eagles. The webpages need only be a set of linked, nicely styled pages. You may include content examples for style purposes but no real content is necessary. The deadline is July 15th, 2000. Oh yeah, the prize is $500 in cold, hard cash for the winning design. Important: Cheyenne Cloud, Inc. will retain all rights to the winning design. If you have any questions contact me via email at mailto:hootie@gameznet.com. The current Cheyenne art site can be found at http://www.gameznet.com/golgotha . Click on the Cheyenne links. The url where the winning site design will eventually be is http://www.cheyennecloud.com . There is no site there now.
Advertisement
For everyone''s benefit and to save my typing fingers, I''ll post any good questions I get in email about this contest here along with the answers.

Question:

About your website design and under Game Info and Company Info...What should I put?

Answer:

Like the contest details say:

"The webpages need only be a set of linked, nicely styled pages. You may include content examples for style purposes but no real content is necessary."

Which means we''ll take care of putting content on the pages. If you want to put some example bogus stuff on just to show how typed content would look then feel free to do so.

What we are looking for is nicely styled pages with good navigation and nice page art. Just remember the page art must be your own creation not clipart or stuff borrowed from someone else''s pages.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement