🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Tunnel..

Started by
1 comment, last by bosco 23 years, 12 months ago
Hello all, I''ve begun to _start_ to try and write a tunnel routine.. And I am BEYOND determined to do this.. I wanted it in Worthless, but was too lazy to try and learn. Well that time is gone.. So my question is, does anyone know of some good source/tutorial on this subject because it''s going to be pretty hard for me.. My math is average at best and certainly new to 3d.. Anyone interested in helping on a demo/with this tunnel effect? thanks, bosco() Worthless2 coming to a theatre near you...
--leader of the free world .. or something ..
Advertisement
You might look at OGLchallenge.dhs.org I''ve found one a time ago. If you can''t find me, please say it, I''ll mail it.
I had found what you were talking about before and I got the source and have started looking at it.. It''s pretty good as far as giving me some additional ideas on how to solve this problem..

The only thing that''s really sort of giving me trouble is I want it to be a true tunnel that could possible do a 360.. Most effects I''ve seen are only "forward" with limited turning to about 90 degrees or so..

Thanks,

bosco()

--leader of the free world .. or something ..

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement