🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

AHHHHH !!!!

Started by
1 comment, last by The Kid 23 years, 11 months ago
Hey, I recently upgraded my video card to a voodoo banshe. (yes, I know, but its better than the card I had before with no opengl) Now, whenever I run one of the programs that I make, it always gives me a blank message box, with ''error'' as the title, and and ok button. Does anyone know what this means ? I tried updating the drivers, from 3dfx.com, and all that did was make it so I can''t play Voidrunner (grrrrrr) Can someone help me out ? The Kid I don''t know what the future holds, but I know who holds the future.
I don''t know what the future holds, but I know who holds the future.
Advertisement
Do you have an hardware accelerated version of OpenGL32.dll ?
It is becoming more and more a FAQ-question .
Try copying the 3dfxogl.dll (whatever the correct name is, I don''t have these DLLs...) to OpenGL32.dll

EL

----------------------------------------
"Inash neteia haeg joa kavari quilm..." SD4
----------------------------------------"Inash neteia haeg joa kavari quilm..." SD4
Hi,

When you made your window, include some test to see where are the errors.

example :

if you don''t have a RC, display a message box with if(!MessageBox("Error, can not have a RC","Erreur", ....

You see what i want to tell you.

If you want a code with sample, mail me

Leyder Dylan

dylan.leyder@ibelgique.com

========================Leyder Dylan (dylan.leyder@slug-production.be.tf http://users.skynet.be/fa550206/Slug-Production/Index.htm/

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement