🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Any modelers on GameDev?

Started by
-1 comments, last by Frag_Daddy_ 23 years, 11 months ago
Hey everybody, especially modelers. I have a team that is currently seeking a modeler for an online (multiplayer, of course) RPG strategy game. The game will be in full 3d and is meant to be commercial (or at least shareware). The one requirement for the modeler is to present several models or varying content--a human and a tree for example. If you are even the slightest interested, email me @ Frag_Daddy_@hotmail.com For those who care. I have a website at http://shockonline.homestead.com/openglgameprogramming.html which is basically a tutorial place (much like GameDev, on a lesser scale). I was working on a 3d engine, and haven''t abandoned the project, but formed a team to persue a different game that could hopefully be published. Anyways, I look forward to hearing from people!
-----------------------------1. "Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'... till you can find a rock." 2. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else." 3. "If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."-Dan Quayle4. If life gives you sour grapes, squash them and make wine!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement