🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

i need help

Started by
1 comment, last by awigga 23 years, 11 months ago
hi my name is josh. i''m a newbie to OpenGL it is really neat. i started on a game and wondering if Microsoft will take it and paying big bucks. The name of the is Zombie GL Stalker 3D: a story of Jim Abram and his dog. I think NeHe is really cool. I learn how to make a 4D dog with a big sloppy togue. Here is some code from game. //basically this is a new gl interface with lots and lots //new cool stuff like 4D dogs glMakeDog_4D() { loadfrickDog(4,0.0f,"doggy pooh");//this load dog with pooh //coming out of his behind(butt or ass) }//thats all i have done right now i have been three long months //with NeHe & Tiptup. TipTup made a cool star field for the game //we had no breaks from this game where about half way done bye
Styles
Advertisement
what the fuck i was going to make a game like that you stole fuck idea bitch! peace
Micro$soft? See the Simpson episode in which Gates want to have Homer's 'internet company' ;-)
To your coding speed: Hey, you are so quick in programming as many game developers ->
- day 1: insered a new command called 'free'.
- day 2: deleted it
- day 3 insered a new command called 'new'.
- day 4: deleted it

Edited by - CO on July 29, 2000 1:13:21 PM

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement