🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Please take this computer survey

Started by
3 comments, last by ColdFusionEntertainment 23 years, 11 months ago
If you were interested in learning more about computers, how to run and use specific programs, learn how to upgrade/fix/repair your computer, or interested in computer hardware/software reviews and news on computing, in what way would you like to receive this information. A.Subscribe to a monthly magazine for around $20/year. B.Subscribe to an interactive magazine (I-mag), which comes on a C.D. Rom for about $16/year (This includes visual movies/how-to’s and maybe even 3d environments as well as speech rather then just reading). C.Subscribe to an online monthly magazine (e-zine) for around $5/year. D.Other idea (if this choice please describe your idea). Thanks, Scott
Advertisement
We know enough about computers, I doubt that most game programming professionals or hobbyists really need to learn much more about computers and programs

-----------------------------

A wise man once said "A person with half a clue is more dangerous than a person with or without one."
-----------------------------A wise man once said "A person with half a clue is more dangerous than a person with or without one."The Micro$haft BSOD T-Shirt
There already is stuff on the internet. If I were interested in upgrading, I would first see what is on the market, then go to the company websites and look up their device features which is what I think most Game Developers are interested in
Rock on,- Tom
I knew this would happen....I know you guys know alot about computers already, you missed the point...Ok here...If you knew very little about computers... (now answer the survey question please) a, b, c, or d

Thanks,
Scott
D. Internet

-----------------------------

A wise man once said "A person with half a clue is more dangerous than a person with or without one."
-----------------------------A wise man once said "A person with half a clue is more dangerous than a person with or without one."The Micro$haft BSOD T-Shirt

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement