🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

WarDrive

Started by
2 comments, last by Muzzafarath 23 years, 11 months ago
Hello everybody! I posted a link to my game WarDrive in the "Note to all Swedish developers" thread but there were a couple of bugs in it which I have now fixed. Get WarDrive here. It''s my first DirectX game and I made it in three days, so go easy on it Here''s a screenshot: .
I'm reminded of the day my daughter came in, looked over my shoulder at some Perl 4 code, and said, "What is that, swearing?" - Larry Wall
Advertisement
Doesn''t anyone want to test my game?
I'm reminded of the day my daughter came in, looked over my shoulder at some Perl 4 code, and said, "What is that, swearing?" - Larry Wall
Hey,not bad at all!

I couldn''t test it really cause i couldn''t find a second player.
Fortunately my brother(a doom maniac 12 year old kid who kills for fun) came and he really kicked my ass!

Very simple and very addictive(although it can grow better)

The only bad thing is that it exits as soon as you fibish a game without being able to press "P" and play again.

Voodoo4
Here these words vilifiers and pretenders, please let me die in solitude...
Yeah it can be better, the original plan was to let the players shoot at each other and have different levels, but I didn't have enough time

Hmm, yes, it does exit without letting you press the P key (if you're not really careful ). I'll be sure to fix it as soon as possible!

And thanks for trying my game

Edited by - Muzzafarath on August 5, 2000 9:41:25 AM

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement