🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Well, my site is finally on-line

Started by
2 comments, last by Coyote 23 years, 11 months ago
I've finally got my game programming homepage on-line. It contains news and info on my projects, and I'm planning to write some programming tutorials for it as well. The site is at http://lonecoyote.home.mindspring.com Stop by, check it out, and let me know what you think. Edited by - Coyote on 8/1/00 5:19:24 PM
Advertisement
Hey Coyote, sharp site man. I am partial to that color scheme myself, and I was thinking about making myself a game SDK like yours. Good content, great job! I''ll try to remember to check back on your site for those tutorials.

Best Regards,
Torus

"Impressive!!!"
Nice logo!
I'm reminded of the day my daughter came in, looked over my shoulder at some Perl 4 code, and said, "What is that, swearing?" - Larry Wall
Nice site design, and the beginning tutorial looks like exactly the step-by-step sort of thing that clueless newbies like me need... I''ll definitely be checking back.

-Moth

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement