🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

wanna test my program

Started by
20 comments, last by zedzeek 23 years, 10 months ago
world builder at http://members.xoom.com/myBollux/home.html i would like to here from anyone with a voodoo card (cause im not to sure it''ll work with the menu), also if anyone gets really bad fps like less than 10fps, if theyve got a halfway decent grafic card eg p200+ tnt
Advertisement
Im downloading right now. Ill write back ASAP.

skitzo_smurf
"Innocent is just a nice way to say ignorant, and stupidity is ignorance with its clothes off."words of,skitzo_smurf
I have a voodoo3 3000 AGP on a pentium 2 450 MMX. When I run it I get a message box that says

"no GL_EXT_texture_env_combine"

Am I just missing something that I need to run it?

skitzo_smurf
"Innocent is just a nice way to say ignorant, and stupidity is ignorance with its clothes off."words of,skitzo_smurf
it should run without needed that extension after u click ok does it run or does it just bail out ?
cheers mate zed
It runs with no graphics whatsoever besides the white outline of a box.

skitzo_smurf
I am getting a Parameters error and then it wont start.

I am running a ATI Rage 128 Pro
cheerz dudes im thinking this has something to do with the 16bit limit if youre willing to help me out with testing simple samples of programs ill fix it until it works.
cheers zed
Hi,

I get this error : 'no GL_ARB_multitexture' and after I press OK
the program makes a fatal exeption and quits.

I ran it on a PII 233Mhz
with a Creative Riva TNT2 Ultra
and 160Mb of RAM.

Hope you get this fixed soon because your screenshot looks promising

Bye

The Rock

-BAD software-

Edited by - glROCKs(); on August 10, 2000 10:11:36 AM
The Rock
now that is strange because the tnt2 ultra has GL_ARB_multitexture
unfortunatly it does require multitexture to work, ill see if i can add support for nonmultitextural cards tommorrow
Maybe I should try some new drivers?
Yeah I''ll get me some brand new ones.

I''ll let you now if that solves the prob.

bye

The Rock

-BAD software-
The Rock

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement