🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Farewell to gdtalker

Started by
5 comments, last by Thr33d 23 years, 10 months ago
A salute to gdtalker: To those of you who used (and abused) the gdtalker, this is my farewell. i''ve used gdtalker for the last week or so, in that time i''ve gotten to meet many other programmers, game designers and artists like myself. because of the servers location (pouya''s house) amongst other problems, the server is now gone for good. gdtalker - here''s our tribute to you -mike ps. i should be a politician
Advertisement
forgot to mention - ther''ll be a pizza party the following saturday at my house to celebrate this momentous occasion.
i want to personally invite all to the party, i live in tiberia, don''t worry it''s not that big of a place
Now, what I want to know, is what you would do if next Saturday 50 people came knocking on your door asking for pizza?
man, i''m already hungry

- Pouya

#define PURE_STUPIDITY 128 PROGRAMMERS
I''ve forgotten what you''re supposed to do online besides go on GDTalker. My brain and hands are hardwired with .gamble and .steal

You guys should ICQ me at 84273716 so we can .trout and .steal for old times sake.

- TMOLI 42