🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Nehe Tutorial Files ie bmp, dat, + h

Started by
2 comments, last by 3DG 23 years, 10 months ago
First off hello all OpenGL programmers my question is, are the files that the NeHe Tutorials use availible on the web site i cannot find them, can anyone shed any light ?? the files that i am looking for are the data file from tutorial 10, i know that i could write my own from his def but i just wished for a starting point. the second and more inportant file is the "#include "glext.h" // Header File For Multitexturing " from tutorial 22. Also many thanks to Nehe and the other fine people who have contributed to his site !!
Advertisement
Hello!

Here''s glext.h

It includes all new extensions like cube env. mapping, register combiners (GeForce) and the multitexture extension.

If you want your own world data try to use a modeller and export the data as an OBJ file.

You can load it into your program with this.
Yeah, I missed the link too.

I e-mailed NeHe, and he told me that they were under the projects link. You see, I had been downloading the CHM file. So what you must do is find the link on his page (not hard to do), and go to the project you want. Then, at the very bottom of the page, download the project (the VC one is prob the best). You get the code, the data files, the compiled program, the lot.

Andrew
This time it will surely run.
SLARTIBARTFAST00 PLEASE SELECT WITTY .SIG: NoneWho is General Failure and why is he reading my disk?Microwave: Signal from a friendly micro...Multitasking: Screwing up several things at once...How do I set my laser printer on stun?Sarr! The spellchecker kinna take this abuse!
Now i see the light, sorry for my duffusness i also was looking at the chm version, anyway thanks, and thanks again for the links to the model loader

Laters

G

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement