🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Artists' Portfolios

Started by
31 comments, last by Decoy 23 years, 9 months ago
hi, i know nobody knows me here, so might as well advertise myself:
videogame art gallery thingy

Edited by - karmacop on August 17, 2000 8:56:15 PM
Advertisement
karmacop, i like. you need work on the legs though. other than that, established style.

a2k
------------------General Equation, this is Private Function reporting for duty, sir!a2k
I don''t have a whole porfolio up, since I''ve never scanned much of my paper-based works, and the server I had my digital sketches on is currently down, but I''ve got the first digitally colored drawing I''ve ever done up here. I had done a sketch (in pencil on the back of a Final no less), scanned it in, and did all of the coloring in Photoshop. And being the first time I ever tried doing colored graphics, I was impressed . Actually, the image that I''ve linked is a scaled down version that I''m using as a splash screen for a game I''m writing.

--
Pretty Colors Are Neat.
-- Pretty Colors Are Neat.
I''ve got loads of nice graphics for the game I am designing, like the one below.

Beta 1001</td>

You can check them out on DX++''s site in the game projects.

DX++ The DirectX Programming Site

Hey, you welcome to look at my work, any comments very welcome!
Let me know what you think!

Enjoy!

Stephen Hawes

www.stephen-hawes.co.uk

Edited by - Zonbie on August 20, 2000 9:17:49 PM
Go to ze weben-ziten ya, goot.

Das ist ze ein, commen ze, ya

As Mr Cup always says,
''I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.''
As Mr Cup always says,''I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.''
Not exactly a portfolio, but some screenshots from my own game, showing off some of my artistic prowess.

Super Action Kung Fu
Okay, I''ll play.

Dreaming the Mind

Resume is kind of out of date, but that''s life. It took me 4 months to do one update. I think it''s cause I do e-commerce sites for a living right now.. No desire to work on my own website.

Comments, concerns, gripes can be addressed to that brick wall over there. Bang your head against it to get service.

-------
Monkey eat deadCricket, checkmate!
-------Monkey eat deadCricket, checkmate!
I''m an artist!
And I have 1337 5k1||2, too!

No, seriously...why is everyone laughing?

Check it out: http://www.stas.net/coding/art.html. Note that quality != HIGH, cuz .jpg compression can''t quite match the original .PSD.

Martee
Magnum Games
ReactOS - an Open-source operating system compatible with Windows NT apps and drivers
here you go, carlfgauss.

a2k
------------------General Equation, this is Private Function reporting for duty, sir!a2k

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement