🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

test my almost finished 2d deathmatch game

Started by
6 comments, last by Xeno 23 years, 10 months ago
Hi All! i almost finished that game and i need u people to test my game especialy on the graphics part , i need especialy voodoo3 people to see if everything goes well with the texture , also port here your PC info and the FPS that u got, thanks a lot! Get it here , Download my game as u can see im not a good 2D artist , and i need 2d artist badly so if someone wanna help me please contact me . read the readme file before playing . btw: people who got voodoo1 or 2 , or any non-display graphic card , my game maybe wont load well / or wont load at all on your PC''s , because i didnt added support to it yet.

------------------------------- Goblineye Entertainment------------------------------

Advertisement
The link is broken !
The way of life is: AL :)
do not use program like getright etc...
use your own browser download program:
right click on the link then choose "save target as..." (in IE)

------------------------------- Goblineye Entertainment------------------------------

anyone?

thanks!

For Geocities, to download, Right Click, and hit Save Target As.

Runs fine on this Voodoo3 card. I''m getting 60 fps, and I''m thinking that it''s that even because of vsyncing (or maybe it''s just a coincidence, but probably not). No problems with it or anything.

-----------------------------

1. "Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'... till you can find a rock."

2. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."

3. "If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
-Dan Quayle

4. If life gives you sour grapes, squash them and make wine!
-----------------------------1. "Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'... till you can find a rock." 2. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else." 3. "If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."-Dan Quayle4. If life gives you sour grapes, squash them and make wine!
thanks Frag_Daddy_ !

It runs fine on my voodoo3. Stays right around 100fps.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement