🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

in 27 seconds...

Started by
15 comments, last by Weirdowe 23 years, 9 months ago
^ AND READ!

Hello again.

At ewebcity, you could sign up for multiple accounts to get more memory.
Go HERE to see Mavweb''s prices. Their cheapest deal is 100 megs. You can get this for 14.95/month if you want a small logo or 17.95/month if you don''t want a banner.
$26.95/month for 250megs and $44.95/month for 500megs. They also don''t have any setup fees and pay for your domain name for you and all. All you have to do is pay them their monthly cost and you get a web site.
Hope this helps!
Thanks,
Drew Lash

P.S. What does the "Check here Remember Details. " thing mean?
-Drew Lash
AIM: drewlash
My slowly growing site
[email=drewlash@hotmail.com]drewlash@hotmail.com[/email]
Advertisement
I got the first "show" page up, and it''s right here
this is the design I''m gonna go with, now I just need the content

~Weird_OWE~
~Weird_OWE~
^ AND READ!

Hey,

I looked at your page and thought it looked nice! Click HERE to see my site. It is only the design right now really and then the design isn''t even finished yet. It does have a game on it though! My page is SLOWLY being updated. Right now, I am spending most of my time working on an isometric game for the ISO CONTEST. If you want to ask me anything about my site, my Iso game or anything else, you can e-mail me.

Thanks for viewing my site if you do!
Drew Lash
drewlash@hotmail.com
-Drew Lash
AIM: drewlash
My slowly growing site
[email=drewlash@hotmail.com]drewlash@hotmail.com[/email]
If your looking for versatility and GREAT tech support, go with UltraspeedUSA. Its what I use on all of my sites (I am a professional webmaster). Their hosting is GREAT, simply put, and they support just about everything you can think.

http://www.ultraspeedusa.com
- T. Wade Murphy
Thanks for the info, but I already found a domain host, and I''m quite happy with the rates and services they offer.
The only thing I need now is content to fill the page

~Weird_OWE~
~Weird_OWE~
most recent update ....

Index screeen
1 link worx sofar
let me know what you think - thanx

~Weird_OWE~

Edited by - weirdowe on September 7, 2000 5:45:26 PM
~Weird_OWE~

http://www.geocities.com/weird_owe/main/1.htm
~Weird_OWE~