🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Interested in Game Boy Advance Development

Started by
-1 comments, last by Horizon Moon 23 years, 10 months ago
Greetings All, I''ve been gaming for 18 years and designing my own characters for 10. I haven''t been published yet, but I''m also a writer and comic book artist. I''ve been dying to break into the game designing and character designing ''biz''. I consider myself very old school, and I love 2D games. I''ve been following the Game Boy Advance very closely and it has been unveiled at the Space World 2000 conference in Japan. The system is an amazing 2d portable machine with a potential to have games the size of 256 megs. Ideally I want to develop an RPG or platformer than can take advantage of the new portable wonder''s power. Please reply to this post if you are curious to my talents. I can provide you with samples and ideas. I''m totally serious and dedicated. Right now I''m looking for experience and exposure. Waiting, Ed K. What''s Left to Dream is My Reality...
What''s Left to Dream is My Reality...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement