🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Zenfar goes Gold

Started by
1 comment, last by glenrm 23 years, 10 months ago
Zenfar goes gold September 1st! After a year of hard work, I glad to report that you can create your own game RPG, RTS, whatever you want if:
  • You can bring something to the table
  • You can find helpful contributors
  • You keep focused
  • You don''t quit
Glen Martin
Dynamic Adventures Inc.
Zenfar
Glen Martin
Dynamic Adventures Inc.
Zenfar
Advertisement

Zenfar The Adventure Begins

Were you there when Ultima I, Wizardry I, and Might & Magic entered our world? Well now you can be there at the start of a great new adventure Zenfar! Like many other great role-playing games Zenfar begins with a new world waiting to be explored and protected, will you be able to take on the responsibility of your Order and become a Protector of Zenfar? Only time and your actions will determine the fate of the plane know as Zenfar...

Zenfar I is available now for $21.95. Click here and thanks you for helping to launch a new
franchise in computer assisted role-playing. We will not forget you the fans even when we get to Zenfar X...

Edited by - glenrm on September 2, 2000 12:25:30 PM
Glen Martin
Dynamic Adventures Inc.
Zenfar
congratulations

Runemaster
Join the Game Developers RuneRing !

The Specular Lightosis Research Fund
-----Jonas Kyratzes - writer, filmmaker, game designerPress ALT + F4 to see the special admin page.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement