🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Ballistics - screenshots

Started by
26 comments, last by Glazer 23 years, 7 months ago
www.grin.se We are live /Glazer
Advertisement
*big grin*

Looks very nice!

Can''t wait to play it!

Wow! Looks amazing! What''s the minimum computer setup capable of playing Ballistics?
geforce2 is recommended, but it''ll run on a standard geforce with a fairly fast cpu... - it''s "high end gaming" =)
Nice! That looks really impressive, and I think that your commitment to providing games for high-end systems is interesting

Best of Luck!

-Krylar
Christian Coders Network
Those screenshots look awesome!
I sure is looking great, but targeting to these high hardware requirements meens in most cases only one thing...

Unefficient coding.

don''t take my word on it this time, since I haven''t seen the game yet, but I have never encountered a game that had very high-end req., that wasn''t suffering from this ''fault''. It''s either too many polygons (common mistake), not optimizing algorithms enough or just plain over-relying on the 3D card.

I say that if it can''t run smoothly on a p3 550, 64mb and tnt2 then it probably needs some optimizing.

and kick me if I spoil the good mood. I deserve it.

---
Ohad Barzilay, aka Civax / CFXweb, http://www.cfxweb.net
---
Ohad Barzilay, aka Civax / CFXweb, http://www.cfxweb.net
i thought of that too, inefficient coding, but LOOK AT THE SCREENSHOTS, MAN! that''s just badass. stole my idea, but hey, it''s cool. i like it. i wanna play.

a2k
------------------General Equation, this is Private Function reporting for duty, sir!a2k

It would be nice to have a scalable game; using fewer polygons or not using some neat 3D features when running on a lesser machine.
Those shots looked really great, swede. If the game comes out in 6 months or so, everyone will have at least geforce.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement