🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Sdl movement

Started by
19 comments, last by matthughson 19 years, 11 months ago
i agree
it looks like your used to another language maybe?
and you have ';' semicolons in the strangest places :)
Advertisement
I know the basics,but my complier makes me put the extra semicolons there I dont know why though...
No, I remember this guy. He is a troll. He left for a few months, and now he's back.
Not giving is not stealing.
that is so strange
what compiler are you using?
MPG i am sorry but i never heard any compilers out there that let's you put semicolors everywhere like that. It looks like you are writting your own language or something. I am not flaming you or anything, just wondering what is the name of the compiler htat you using
Listen MPG i am online right now, if you need help me with SDL im me at fabiojeromec on aims
Visual c++ 2003 and it give me an error if I dont put them there.The reason why I was gone is because I had surgery
-_-

Slay the troll.
Is there anyone willing to help me 1 on 1?
Quote: Original post by MPG
I know the basics,but my complier makes me put the extra semicolons there I dont know why though...

If you don't know why you code like that, you don't know the basics (since your code is indeed very basic). I really would suggest learning C/C++ more fully before trying game programming. The little red fellow on my shoulder is also urging me to tell you to try Allegro instead, but I'll refrain. [smile] I don't think it will help anyway.

I'll leave the thread open, but really, this isn't going anywhere. Go learn the basics, rookie.

Jesus saves ... the rest of you take 2d4 fire damage.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement